Pages

19 January 2005

i heart american idol

It has begun again. The race for the next American Idol. I love that show so much I should be committed. We taped last night's show while watching it and then I watched it again when Ann-Marie came to watch the tape. Seriously ya'll. I don't think I'm gonna let myself miss any of the action this year. I missed far too much of it last year. I'm pretty sure I'm still in love with George. Who isn't? This year, I'm going to watch it and study the strategy because as most of you are well aware, I'm trying out next year. Ritz is going with me. I was supposed to try out this year, but as usual, I totally forgot. So, we come to the point of my blog, I want to know what ya'll think I should sing at my audition. You know me best, let 'er rip...

6 comments:

Em said...

50 Cent's "In Da Club" or K's Choice "I'm Not An Addict"

Do it.

Kirsten said...

um I posted mine be4 I read yours... don't hate me too much.

also you need to sing something which will show off your range. but don't pick something too challenging b/c if you mess up-- your sunk. picking a particular part of a song is extremely important al well.

kat said...

"she bangs"

Kirsten said...

um kat just posted like a min after me... that is weird.

Erika said...

I can see you singing Alicia Keys' I keep on Fallin'. Oh yeah. But I can also see you singing some great 80's monster ballad. Hey BTW, I saw Christina formerly Hall today. She says Hi.

Anonymous said...

You know George Huff is GAY

Post a Comment