Pages

22 June 2005

Adventures in Exposure...

..or Exhibition Part II
Our bathroom door has come off. Who knows why? It just did. Using that bathroom is now a test of speed and cunning. Luckily, the bathroom is "L" shaped and the part with the toilet and shower are at the far end, but it's not a terribly far end. I've reverted back to my old habit of singing in the loo. There is another bathroom in the house, but it's in the married folks' room. So if you got business after they go to sleep at 9pm, you just gotta take the risk. Showering is an adventure. I feel like a big game hunter, listening carefully for footsteps and heavy breathing to know where the prey is in relation to me and the toilet. Actually, I feel like the prey, hiding from the cheetah also known as Boodji, who has been known to knock on the bathroom door to get me to come play. "Yu-Yu? Whey ah yu?" I'm just really glad our shower curtain is opaque...

In other news, I've gone from being Auntie Buck, to Yu-Yu, to Lah-Lo. Seriously, we thought Lulu was really easy to pronounce! Maybe we should just teach him my real name?

1 comment:

Nama said...

i absolutely love you leah!!! i miss you like crazy, too! and your nephew has gotten SO CUTE!! but, maybe i'm partial, but he's just not as cute as my wittle nephew! ciao bella!

Post a Comment