Pages

13 September 2005

My regular irregularities

I fell asleep on the floor in my office yesterday. That's what's nice about having a quiet office in a separate building from everyone else... that's stocked with pillows and blankets. Also, I keep having weird dreams, but I won't bother you with those today.
I straightened my hair yesterday for the first time in a couple of months and it was so difficult and time consuming I got kinda angry... and threw a round-brush at my wall. But I got through it and my hair looked hot.
Donating blood is so much more fulfilling when the guy drawing your blood is gorgeous. Well done Red Cross. Well done indeed.
And last but not least... my nephews are perfectly adorable. Even though Cheeks looks like a buddhist monk in this picture.

1 comment:

Nama said...

amen to gorgeous Red Cross guys taking your blood. he gave me a green band around my arm to match my MASH t-shirt!

Post a Comment