Pages

11 November 2005

Leah's Guide To Happiness

Lesson 1

If you tell people you are beautiful, they will believe you.

Example:
It's obvious that I'm a remarkably beautiful person, but how would the blind population know if I didn't tell them?

Exercise:
Practice telling yourself how beautiful you are. Then find ways to work it into your conversations with others. Be subtle one day and blatant the next. Find a style that suits you and that you're comfortable with.


Remember:
Repetition is the key.

The more you tell others how beautiful you are,
the more beautiful you will become to them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's true nessa you got the hotness. but shoot girl have you seen this?
um um um.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. If you keep saying it, you'll believe it. The positive things just take a little longer to embed in your brain.

It comes with age I think. I think I'm either getting better looking as I get older, or I feel more secure. Either way its working for me.

Bx

Anonymous said...

mmm..and what if someone's not so beautiful but just..er..pretending, to talk people into it??
anyway, I do agree with you. The funny thing is that I wrote something about myself which sounds a bit too blatant after reading what you say... :)

Anonymous said...

I see. The reverse Johnny Lingo approach.

Post a Comment