Pages

24 July 2006

the perfect man

I have the perfect man in my life. I usually only get to see him on the weekends, but it's always a fantastic experience. These are some of the reasons I love him: His face lights up whenever I enter the room. He loves the sound of my voice. We spend the weekend laughing, playing games, having food fights, and cuddling. He has irresistable love handles and is endlessly kissable. And I miss him so much when he's gone that I try to stop by his house during the week just to sneak a few kisses. He's 11 months old today. He's my Cheeks!






p.s. I won't be posting as often because I moved and we don't have a computer. But I'll check in at least once a week. Ta ta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I wish I had a perfect man... :)

Post a Comment