Pages

24 April 2007

Update

I did attend the viewing after all and the funeral this morning as well. But I'm not ready to talk about it just yet. I just wanted to post the link to her obituary and a picture of my beautiful friend before I go find something to do to distract myself as I couldn't spend another minute at work today. Here's a link to a memorial page as well. When I'm up to it, I'll share my experiences of the last two days and then I'll stop blogging about this. Grief is important, but so is moving forward. I'll get there, but I'm not there yet. Thank you to all of my incredible friends for your love and support. Truly, it really means a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all went well at the viewing and funeral. I had a quick peek at the obituary (strange as it sounds, I didn't want to intrude!) and I'm sure it must have meant the world to her family that so many people said such lovely things, not to mention that friends such as yourself attended to pay their respects.

When you're ready to talk (or is that type?), I'm definitely here to listen (read?).

Sending positive thoughts your way!

Leah said...

Thank you so much Beth! It's not strange to peek at the obituary, I posted it so everyone could get a glimpse of how remarkable she was. Thank you again for being so supportive!

Post a Comment