Pages

26 January 2005

trying to get out of bed...

Dear Adrenal Glands,

We need to talk. Honestly, why are you gonna let some dumb allergies bully you around? I thought we were friends. Can't you stand up and fight for me? We all have to live together you know; you, me, the allergies, why can't we all just get along? It seems like you keep chickening out at the slightest thought of a little bit of cheese, or being exposed to gasoline. Really, it's not that big of a deal and you don't have to shut down all the time. Why you always gotta run? I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and you can help me change this. I know you don't want me to go on meds, cuz then you'll be forced to work and work hard. We can settle this now, as friends. Don't stop working and I'll promise to stay away from sugar and I'll only eat cheese about once a month. I'll even stop eating chocolate for a while. If it's not my allergies that are making us tired, can you at least give me a clue? I haven't worked a full day in almost two weeks and it's gonna be hard to pay the bills next month. Just let me know what you need... really, I know we can work this out.

Love,

Nessa

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Let me know if this actually works.

Post a Comment