Pages

20 April 2005

vanity and boredom part 1

The next car, computer, or pet that I own will be named Minerva. Also, I just decided that I might one day name one of my children Sylvia.
On another note, I stopped plucking my eyebrows a few weeks ago because I realized that it's been a solid 10 years since I've seen them in their natural state. (I keep them at about 25% of capacity.) It's been a difficult process. I'm addicted to the tweeze. I had to put my tweezers in a public place where someone else could misplace them for me. It worked for 2 weeks. I found them in the kitchen today. Doh! Luckily, my naturally bushy brows have made so much progress, it would be cruel to deny them their freedom now. So I put my tweezers down and found other uses for the mirror in my hand. Like 30 minutes of self-absorption. I'm freaking gorgeous! Even with bushy brows and no makeup. My freckles need work though. Too bad I can't lay out again until Thursday... poo.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Duh, This totally happened in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep and there wasn't anybody around to entertain me but me. It was terribly funny at the time...

Tiff said...

Just say no when it comes to putting off tweasing.

Post a Comment