Pages

03 May 2005

lay off me, i'm starving!

I went shopping with 3 of my co-workers last Friday. I don't know if I'll be doing that again... long story. They all decided we absolutely had to go to Red Lobster and eat. I sat at the table cringing at their dirty jokes and feeling grateful that the girl sitting next to me downing beers wasn't driving. As we were pulling out of the parking lot, there was this really impatient truck trying to pull into our parking spot and one of the girls says, "Geez, what's his hurry?" I immediately said, "Lay off me, I'm starving!" They didn't get it. They all turned and looked at me and one said, "You just ate..." Yeah. I miss you guys.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I may not always get you - but at least if I'm "drunk" it's due to lack of sleep.
Can't you come visit Utah?!!!

Post a Comment