Pages

27 December 2005

My trip so far....

In 200 words... give or take...

Realizing how green and luscious this place really is... and how small. It seemed huge when I was a kid...
Spending Christmas Day with my Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle, Cousins, and Siblings...
Taking care of wedding details...
Eating acorns with my 10 year old cousin and 22 year old brother and 32 year old sister and then asking our Grandpa whether or not they're poisonous... (they're not and they're not bad either)
Taking care of wedding details...
Carving my first turkey, badly, I don't even like turkey...
Letting my zany-ness take over and keeping my soon to be brother-in-law entertained...
Going to dinner with my family and my beautiful best friend of 13 years, Tara, (who hasn't changed a bit and will probably never age) and her gorgeous and super chubby little baby, Jonas...
Taking care of wedding details...
Helping my sister unmake part of her dress while she works on other pieces of it and hoping and praying it all comes together in time and that she won't be walking down the aisle while we sew her into her dress...
Taking vitamin C and Day-Quil and trying to keep everyone from getting sick too...
Lord of the Rings marathons while we work on wedding details...
And absolutely gorgeous weather... which is making for absolutely gorgeous hair...
Why did I ever leave?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good question. can i come too?

Anonymous said...

my comment... in 2 words... give or take...

you're lovely.

Post a Comment