Pages

09 July 2007

Not Quite Blank

I'm sconezing right now. Jonesing for a scone. I haven't even eaten a scone in like 10 years. And I don't think I even like scones. Has it really been that long? I'm gonna think about this...

...I seem to recall a scone-selling place in Provo... it was really greasy in there and I didn't want to touch anything or eat anything (and I didn't) and I was with strangers (maybe I dreamed it?)... no it was real. I seem to recall the presence of a certain Davido Hyer (coolest kid EVER)... but why were we at a greasy scone place with strangers? Maybe it was a dream. I think we went there after going to a movie... to see Spiderman 2? No, that was with the ward and James Barker met me there and it was so packed we didn't even get to sit together (I sat by Kat) and I made 3 rows of people laugh near the end of the movie. That was a good night. I Robot? No that was a bunch of wardies and Mindy Thibodeau and her man Christian - who got embarrassed when I holla-ed at Will Smith's fine behind on the screen. Napoleon Dynamite? No - Chris Bailey: the best movie buddy ever. Bourne Supremacy.... was Chris Bailey, Joe Miller and Ryan Soldan. Saints and Soldiers? Possibly... my memory is fuzzy. I know Davido was in my car on the way to a movie at some point because he fixed my window and I gave him three cheers. Was anyone else there with us that can fill in the alleged scone-incident blanks for me? This is gonna drive me mad. But now I'm thinking about all the movies I saw while living up there and all the various people I saw them with. Good Times. I really will come visit before too long.

2 comments:

Nama said...

hehe...you're funny. :)

Davidfro said...

If it's any help, I have some vague recollection of eating scones at some greasy place in Provo as well, maybe it wasn't a dream. Or maybe we were just in the same dream at the same time...

Post a Comment