Pages

13 July 2007

Really Really Really Really Bad Mood

I've been in a really bad mood since Wednesday. Truly. I'm monumentally grouchy and everything pisses me off. So... here are my rants. Deal with it.



Guess what everyone? This is MY BLOG. If you don't like it, leave. You are not free to hate on me. I am outspoken. If you say something rude or SEXIST I will correct your dumb ass because that's what I do.



I am a FEMINIST... Who is sick of your stupid preconceived notions about what that means and who you've decided that I am because of it. Why do people flinch when I use that word? Yes I will make feminist comments at institute, in Sunday School, and especially in Relief Society. And you know what? The sisters in my Relief Society actually benefit from the things I say. They've told me so. I do not hate men, think I should hold the priesthood, or think that being a mother is oppressive. Your benevolent sexism (thanks Meghan) is not welcome here. Basically I hate you. Not really, but I do today because I'm in a bad mood.



I am also a daughter of God, who attends all my church meetings and basically goes through all of the motions that you happen to think I should, but I actually understand why I do it and I don't try to oppress other people with my oppressive and outdated patriarchal cultural practices. I will never be who you think I should be. It's not going to happen. But I'm going to continue trying my hardest to be who God wants me to be.



I have no formal education. You got that? None. I am by no means stupid or unqualified. I am freaking brilliant dammit! I believe that education is important. I am going through my life the way I choose to and on my own terms. I am bright enough and experienced enough to do your job better than you can. Yes I'm talking to you. If you don't believe me, try me.



I basically hate every guy I've met here so far. They're seriously a bunch of assholes. They are spoiled rotten and even the ones who have jobs and houses sit on their asses and play video games all day. They are looking for the younger versions of their mothers to wipe their noses and clean up after them while they verbally abuse them and go to church when they feel like it. Oh yes, if you are older than 18 and you play video games regularly, I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment