Pages

08 August 2007

Road Trip!

I'm going to New Mexico on Friday for my friend, CJ's wedding. I'm going along to style her hair and make-up. I'm really excited, not only because I'm monumentally happy for her, but because I've never been to New Mexico. Except for driving through a corner now and again. I'm driving with my friends from work, Danielle and Bianca, and it's going to be a blast! I'll take lots of pictures and post them! The only down side is that the drive will be long and the trip far too short... we'll be back Sunday night. I LOVE road trips and have been hankering to drive from here to Florida to see my sister Meme and all my oldest homeys, and there are lots of stops I want to make along the way. And some of them are a little bit out of the way. I want to go to New Orleans, Nashville (to visit my brother), San Antonio (because it's one of my favorite places), Atlanta (because it's been TOO long), South Carolina (because my Daddy's buried there and it's also been TOO long), and Savannah (because it's my most favorite city of all). If anyone's up for a two week road trip, Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment