Pages

06 February 2008

I'm really really hot...

I'm seriously cracking up at the photo I posted. My sis, Mojo, took it around Christmas time. I know, it's sad that I crack myself up so much. Who else is going to? I'm sitting at home blowing my nose and drinking orange juice with my foot up. I called in today because I had a fever and felt so terribly unwell this morning. I'm doing better now, thanks for asking. But I've been thinking about that photo and how it really does look just like the picture of me in the hospital the day I was born. It's uncanny. So I'm going to find that picture this weekend and scan it and post it here because then you'll see that I don't look a day over... a day. Don't hate me because I'm ageless... or infantile.... whatever.

Speaking of pictures, one of my roommates took some hot photo-tos of me a few weeks back at our friend's wedding. I'm gonna try to get my hands on those and post them here as well. Not that my most recently posted photo wasn't hot...

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I wanna see the baby picture

Post a Comment