Pages

28 March 2012

silenced

I believe that the reason I haven't been able to return to blogging with any regularity is fear. I have been afraid to blog about my deep and personal and sometimes controversial thoughts and feelings. Unsure of how to proceed, I've withdrawn. Not wanting to be challenged or disapproved of, I've silenced my own voice. I'm determined to find it again. I want to confront my fears and allow myself authenticity. It's not as though I have a large following to please. Those few of you who still read this will love me anyway. I'll be back with more tomorrow.


P.S. I know it's technically Wednesday as I post this, but I'm still up, so this post counts for Tuesday!

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

I completely agree. It's hard to sort out all the audience members out there--as various as they are--so you aren't offending someone or thought of badly. It's not easy. I'm still insecure when it comes to my own "voice."

Post a Comment