Pages

13 September 2012

Gone Baby Gone

My gorgeous hubs started growing his hair from the day of our wedding and let it grow for 2 years, 2 months, and 6 days. He had a love/hate relationship with his hair. Mostly love, since he kept it for so long. Since I get asked all the time, I'll go and ahead and let you know that I honestly don't care how he wears his hair. When people ask me why I "let" him grow it, I patiently "let" them know that he doesn't need my permission to choose a hairstyle - although I gladly share my input when asked. After a particularly hot day at the end of June, he asked me to cut it for him. We cut it very carefully and donated it to Locks of Love. I promised him a Mohawk mullet and I totally delivered. Because I'm awesome. And because he's hot - with all different lengths of hair - particularly with a mullet.










No comments:

Post a Comment