Pages

08 January 2006

Check yo'self

More Facts:

~If I catch you putting anyone down, including yourself, I will put you in check. Don't ever tell one of my girls she isn't beautiful. And for future reference, every female you know is one of my girls.
~I don't believe in insecurity. I've recently given it up all together. I'm freaking fantastic in every way. And so are you.
~I don't appreciate dirty old men trying to put their hands on me. If you you see a beautiful young woman, please be respectful. Giving her the dirty eye and grabbing her arm will only bring kung fu. And the cops.
~I am sorry you are homeless, but if you are in a homeless shelter with a baby mama and two kids, hitting on me isn't flattering, it's disturbing, and it'll only get you kicked out.
~My sister cleared out a closet for me and made me a key. Cuz my mom is whack.
~I love my Grandmama. And I had dinner at her house tonight. She is the most amazing and unconditionally loving person I've ever known.
~My dad's family all know my mom is whack, but are too polite to say anything about it. Instead, I received 3 offers to let me stay at their houses.
~I'm tired. But I look good. People've been complimenting me for a week.
~I had lots to say when I sat down to type, but can't remember half of it now, and I'm tired. So I'm going home and going to bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to do your own propaganda to me. I already think you're hot.

Anonymous said...

you are fantastic, leah! i miss you lots.

Anonymous said...

amen, sistah.

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Will you come to Utah now that I'm back?
If I beg??

Anonymous said...

when i'm tired, i'm not attractive.
i'm cranky.

Post a Comment