Pages

19 August 2006

Here's an update:

I'm three weeks into the program with my doctor and I'm feeling better slowly but surely. I could write a book about all the things I've learned about the body and what it needs and how to take care of yourself, but I'll spare you. If you have specific questions, let me know. I've been on medical leave from school for a month and will hopefully go back to school next week. My new apartment is great and I'm still not done unpacking. My sister has been incredible and things are generally really good. We're supposed to get internet in our apt next week, but there may be a delay. I can hardly wait to be connected again. Anyway, in a nutshell, that's it right now. I'm going to try to find a way to get to Provo for Thanksgiving, I'll keep ya'll posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you. i'm hoping to go to provo for thanksgiving too!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're feeling better. did the cleansing diet help you figure out your food allergies?

Anonymous said...

i love you, girl...like your mamma loves cheese fries.

Anonymous said...

Short and sweet - I just love ya.
Let me know if you come to Provo, and ideally I'll come to see you.

Post a Comment