Pages

12 March 2007

I am not conflicted, I am well rounded.




Ha ha! It's true.


And in other news, I have MONUMENTAL crush on a guy in my ward. I've had this crush for a long-ish while now and when it comes to this guy, that one shy bone in my body seems to dominate the others and I am not quite myself. I'm trying to talk myself into asking him out or something, but I'm telling ya'll, I am nearly tongue tied around him. And ya'll know about me and making the first move and if not, just know that at my core I'm a traditional southern belle who does not ask men out. This shy thing is a pretty new phenomenon. I've been making excuses and calling it mysteriousness. But I don't know if it's good or not. He might run away once order is restored and that shy bone goes back to being the runt of the litter.

1 comment:

kat said...

ah, l'amour.

Post a Comment