Pages

05 August 2008

The results are in...

and ...

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFIDS).

Thanks (for nothing) Doc.

Same diagnosis that I got 6.5 years ago.

You're even less helpful than the Cleveland Clinic who told me not too party too hard and to have a nice life. (I couldn't commit to the not partying too hard but I do have a nice life, thanks.)

Same symptoms for the last 12 years.

I still don't accept it.

Where do I go from here?

I don't eat processed foods, I eat a TON of vegetation, my entire life and diet are hypoallergenic (if you haven't seen me in awhile it's probably because I'm allergic to you.), I take good supplements in "proper" amounts (hee hee, proper.), I exercise daily, I like my job, I usually like my family...

What more do you want from me?

A good music recommendation?

Check.

If you haven't met Duffy or Adele yet, you are seriously missing out. They're the sober answer to the tragedy that is Amy Winehouse. I have two Duffy ringtones.

Adele:


Duffy:



So great.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot. My new favorite song:

Estelle:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Duffy So very much. Adele is cool too. But my love for Duffy is real and runs deep...almost as deep as my love you for

Unknown said...

I finally got the Duffy CD. I love it. British Girls Rock

Kirsten said...

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFIDS)-- we don't like you. you are mean to nessa! grrrrrr.

I slept about 12 hours last night and I could have slept more... it can drive Andy crazy-- i am sorry your always tired. what about being treated for depression?

Post a Comment