Pages

29 October 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to all of my wonderful friends for your support and your kind words and your anger on my behalf! It's greatly appreciated!

Here's the update:

I really haven't freaked out or felt too worried or anxious about the situation. Inexplicably, I feel relieved. I decided from practically the first moment to not look back. I have a tendency in my life to hash things over for far too long, so I decided not to do it this time. I wasn't given an explanation, so I chose not to look for one. Moving on.

As it turns out, none of the yarn stores can afford me. Go figure. I'm looking for jobs and taking it easy and setting new goals for myself. It feels good to have a break. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do yet... but it'll come. I do know that I have 2 months worth of money in my bank account and the thought is reassuring, for now. If I can get out of my rental contract, I can stretch my money for 4 months. Hopefully I won't need to!

I feel confident that something will come along soon.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

great job on that!!! "the lord closes a door and opens a window" or something like that.

Em said...

You are happiness.

Post a Comment