Pages

26 June 2010

I'm not dead!

I promise to return to blogging soon! We don't have internet in our apartment right now so I'm limited to checking my email and such wherever I can for the time being. Here's a brief summary of what's going on with me:

Married life is good, I'll post some photos before too long!
I chopped all my hair off last month at the suggestion of my darling husband and I LOVE it.
I'm back to work on my Doula certification and am up to my ears in birth books.
We're contemplating moving out of Arizona - we need an adventure! Hopefully we don't chicken out!

I have so many things I want to blog about and I'm determined to do it soon!

Speaking of birth books, I just read my most favorite one in the entire world, "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth" by Ina May Gaskin. Read it. Love it. I sho' did.

No comments:

Post a Comment