Pages

24 September 2011

A-Z of Me


I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

Age: 31.
Bed size: Queen.
Chore that you hate: Mopping.
Dogs: None currently, but I always had one growing up and I plan to adopt a couple when we have a bigger place!
Essential start to your day: Quiet, space, and a giant glass of water. 
Favorite color: Greens and blues.
Gold or Silver: Both, but I'm really into gold right now, especially rose gold. Please only buy recycled or used gold, the gold mining industry causes far too much harm!
Height: 5'2".
Instruments you play: Extremely neglected flute, piano, and guitar. I have a violin, but no skills.
Job title: Self employed and it feels sooo good.
Kids: None yet.
Live: In the desert.
Mother’s name: Nina.
Nicknames: Lulu, Nessa, Lah-lah Ba-nah-nah.
Overnight hospital stays: 1, in 2009.
Pet peeves: Bad manners.
Quote from a movie: Too many to choose!
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 7! I'm #6. 1 older brother, 4 older sisters, and 2 younger brothers.
Underwear: Clean.
Vegetable you hate: Celery. It ruins everything. 
What makes you run late: I really try not to be late, I HATE it. I'd rather not show than show up late. When I'm late it's usually stress or anxiety related. 
X-Rays: Teeth, left wrist (not broken), collarbone (not broken), right foot (broken in two places). 
Yummy food that you make:  Pizza is my favorite thing to make. I love to cook.
Zoo animal: I have mixed feelings about zoos. My favorite wild animals are elephants and giraffes.


No comments:

Post a Comment