Pages

20 May 2005

Finally, a sense of accomplishment

Today is my day off, but I did work stuff anyway. I accompished so much today. I'm really proud of myself. I made myself wake up at 7:am today. It was physically painful, but very worth it. This is everything I got done by 11:30 am today:

Went to the Department of Economic Security and got free health insurance.
Went to the shelter and checked my work email.
Drove to 3 different PREHAB sites to collect newspapers and magazines for school drive on behalf of a 12 year old boy in the shelter. My entire car is filled with them.
Picked up the shelter mail at the Administrative Office and took it to the shelter.
Got to meet a lot of different people at the different sites who work for PREHAB and had some great conversations about our jobs and how much we all love this organization.
Transferred my car insurance to a cheaper policy.
Deposited birthday money at the bank.

I came home and hung out with my sis for a while, then took a beautiful long nap. My sis woke me up because my Grandparents had come to wish me happy birthday. Totally the best wake up call ever. We talked and laughed. I found out that my favorite Aunt, Suzy, is coming to visit next weekend. I can hardly wait. I used to live with her and we were really close. I haven't seen her in a few years and I miss her like crazy!

Anyway, I just wanted to report that things are fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment