Pages

09 June 2006

It's past my bedtime!

I have to put in a plug for the Dixie Chick's new album, "Taking the Long Way." Because I love it. If you haven't heard it yet, you gotta check it out. My favorite songs are "Easy Silence" and "Lullaby," they're the most beautiful songs on the album. And all that crap about their really controversial song is a load of crap cuz it really isn't all that controversial anyway. Seriously people. Listen to it. It's not a big deal. Anywho... I love it. And I listen to it over and over. You can listen to the whole thing from this link. Yeah, you're welcome. When I have some more time, I'm gonna make a list of all the good movies I've seen in the last while. But right now, I'm supposed to be preparing a presentation on "The Wedgie," but I'm gonna go to bed instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment